Our team of highly skilled consultants has helped many organizations gain sought-after recognition or attain performance excellence. Whether in a small standalone setting or a complex, multi-location system, we immerse ourselves in our clients’ culture and apply our unique skillsets to help them attain new levels of success.
A partial list of our clients includes:
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network, Philadelphia, PA
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon
- Baltimore Mercy Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, DC
- CHRISTUS Hospital, Beaumont, TX
- Hamilton Medical Center, GA
- Health Central, Ocala, FL
- Huntsville Hospital, Huntsville, AL
- Institute of Mental Health Institute, Singapore
- Jess Brown VA, Chicago, IL
- Johnson City Medical Center, TN
- King Faisal Hospital, Jedda, Saudi Arabia
- Mercy Hospital Health System, Janesville, WI
- Mercy Miami Hospital, Miami, FL
- NC Mountain Health Education Center, Asheville, NC
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Duke Raleigh
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, MO
- Greeneville Memorial Health System, Greeneville, SC
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich, CT
- OSF St. Joseph’s, Bloomington, Illinois
- Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas
- Providence Medical Center, Portland, OR
- OSF Rockford Medical Center, Rockford, IL
- Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY
- St. Francis Hospital, Columbus, GA
- St. John’s, Springfield, MO
- SC Area Health Education Center
- Sarasota Memorial Healthcare, Sarasota, FL
- Tri Health, Cincinnati, OH
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Torrance, CA
- UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- UPenn Life, Philadelphia, PA
- VA Portland, OR
- Valley Health, Luray, VA
- VMC Foundation, San Jose, CA
- Wake Forest NC Baptist Hospital, Winston-Salem, NC
- Washington Hospital, Fremont, CA
- Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Altanta, GA
Interested in a Phone Consultation?
Let us help you and your organization excel. Give us a call at 855-373-8729, or fill out our contact form.
Keep up to date with NCP by following us on Social Media!
Thank you for your wonderful presentation entitled “RN Care Coordination: Practice, Education, and Certification” at our Catalyst Academy 2015. Your important topic and great presentation style had the audience immediately engaged
You had a hand in getting us there [receiving Magnet® status].
Thanks for your article in the Nurse Leader on shared decision making. I always appreciate your words of wisdom in this arena.
Great examples of control charts used [in NCP’s webinars] to “tell a story” of improvement over time.
What a difference a peer makes! Our discharge medication reconciliation accuracy rose from 56% to greater than 90% in one year, and our improvement has been sustained for over one year beyond that.
We appreciated the examples you presented [in your webinars] per standard – this was helpful related to many standards be written generically.
Our Pathway to Excellence® document was accepted! Thanks for all of your help!
Thank you for helping us on our way to Magnet® status. I know your visits to us and your advice steered us on this journey. We value your input.”
We just summarized the comments from your presentation – Our nurses loved our consultant and her message.
Thank you so much for an amazing Nurses Day! We had the best turnout ever, and your presentations were spectacular. People have been talking about it ever since, and I’ve heard grumbling from people who couldn’t be there—a sure sign of a great event! Thank you for your wisdom and support! It has been totally great working with you.
We value your input – I especially value your candor and wisdom!
Excellent presentation! I’m excited about implementing peer review in our organization. Fabulous speakers with a true passion for the content.
I wanted to say thank [our consultants] for their insight. I’m a staff nurse and beyond their guidance for Magnet, they provided insights into my profession while tying in IOM and ANA principles. You inspired my colleagues and myself with our journey.
Thank you for the excellent workshops you conducted for our nursing leaders, council members, and educators. Finalizing the professional practice model as well as writing our bylaws, and council charters and objectives, was monumental. There was overwhelmingly positive feedback and enthusiasm as we move forward on our shared governance journey. Thank you for your leadership and expertise.
The level of excitement since your visit is outrageous. Staff are even more engaged and energized, with most talking about the learnings you shared.
Just wanted to take a moment to send you a personal note of thanks for all of the efforts you and your team put into helping our organization successfully achieve its fourth Magnet designation. Although Julie and her leadership group are enjoying many well-deserved accolades for this successful accomplishment, I have certainly not forgotten that it was you and your partners who helped immeasurably in getting our Magnet efforts back on track and providing assistance and mentoring to Julie and our team as they navigated this process and re-tooled our nursing governance structure. It is amazing to think back 2 ½ years and realize how far our nursing team has come in that short amount of time. Thanks so much again Kathleen for all of the time, thought and effort you and your colleagues put into helping us achieve this milestone.